We offer competitive Texas commercial electricity rates for your business. These rates are updated on a daily bases and reflect rates for traditional business use. However, there are other options with even more competitive rates.
Our Texas Commercial Electricity Rates for June 24, 2016
|Unbundled Fixed-Price Energy ($/kWh) Includes Ancillaries, Line Losses, Hub/Zone Bases and Nodal Charges. “Sweet Spots in orange fount.|
The process can be cumbersome with most electricity companies especially relevant our procedure is very fast. You actually have an electricity concierge working directly with you to taylor the best options we have to offer to your company.
How To Get Cheap Texas Commercial Electricity Rates
- Scan a copy of your most recent electricity bill and email it to email@example.com
- Include your contact information along with the best phone number to reach you.
- We will send you a letter of authorization so that we can contact your electricity delivery company to acquire your historical usage. We use this information to get you the most aggressive rate we can.
- We will email you a quote based upon the information we receive from you. The depending upon the response time from the delivery company this can take one to three days.
- If you have questions please call us at 972.275.9827
We Want You To Have The Best Texas Commercial Electricity Rate
If you have a proposal from another energy provider let us know what the price per kWh you were quoted and we will let you know if we can beat it. We will not hard sell you. If we can help you save money we will and if we cannot we will tell you you have a good deal from our competition.
Do yourself a favor. It is better to negotiate your electricity contract renewal a month or two before your contract expires. Generally you will find that you will get lower Texas commercial electricity rates. Procrastination is not your friend. The company that gets the best price per kWh is the company that manages the process and gets started before their electricity contract expires.